This Australian education organisation provides a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses to international and domestic students on Sydney's North Shore.
Reporting to the Head of Business your primary role will be to support the Head of Business in the day-to-day management of the School of Business.
- Maintain up to date schedule of business courses offered
- Arrange for lecturers to teach classes
- Facilitate staff orientation
- Upload and maintain curriculum
- Monitor progress of classes
- Draft & facilitate correspondence
- Maintain school records
- Administrative support
- Liaise with the Head of School and various other departments
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role within Higher Education
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Provide high levels of customer service
- Flexible and "can-do" approach
- Driven and self-motivated
As a well-established college, you will have the opportunity to work amongst passionate individuals, who describe their culture as a supportive community. Close to Ryde, there is onsite parking and flexible working hours.
This organisation prides itself on offering quality education within a Christian learning community. As the successful candidate, you will have an empathy for the Christian faith and its practices and teachings.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Colleen Deere on +61 02 8270 9794