The primary purpose of this role is to be creating, maintaining and developing relationships with a variety of external stakeholders.
- Identify and grow business development opportunities
- Be the first point of contact for all matters relating to client and partner relationship
- Ensuring that a high level of positive experience is given to all clients and agency partners
- Lead strategic account planning process which develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
- Own and manage client and partner relationship from opportunity pursuit, strategy and solution design
conception, through onboarding, and to ongoing management, proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating
client and agency partner needs on an ongoing basis.
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Tertiary qualifications within a relevant business discipline, or demonstrated strong working experience at a
senior level in a sales role.
- Proven high level account management experience, including delivering client-focused solutions based on client
- Extensive experience in building and implementing commercial agreements and frameworks in large complex organisations.
- Strong understanding of customer service delivery operations, including call centre and service centre operations in a government context will be an advantage.
- Strong experience in identifying business development opportunities, including opportunities for cross selling
and new business.