We're quickly approaching that time of year again and this diversified financial services business is looking for an experienced Senior Accountant with extensive experience preparing Year-End accounts to join and support the team for the next 6 months on a fixed term contract
Working with multiple entities within a centralised finance team, you will be responsible for:
- Assist with preparing and finalising the year end accounts in accordance with IFRS
- Preparation and post year end journal entries, reconciliations of balance sheet accounts and review of balance sheet movements
- Work with multiple auditors to agree on required amendments
- Prepare and finalise the P&L and Balance Sheet
- Monitoring completion and lodgement with ASIC of financial statements
CA/CPA qualified, you will possess strong year end financial experience ideally from a medium to large entity. You may also be an immediately available candidate making the move from a mid-tier or Big 4 firm from a Manager (or similar) level. You will be able to demonstrate strong team work, initiative and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
Interested? APPLY NOW!