Australia and New Zealand's leading provider in next generation telecommunications. This business is a leader in its space, referred to as the business of choice when testing or trialling new concepts. They look to employee people who add value, who want to make a positive impact but also have the ambition to grow the business.
This role is responsible for overseeing all sales acquisitions, new client strategy development and operations for the organization, including providing support where needed to ensure successful sales delivery and management thereof. To evaluate sales processes, programs, and systems to minimize costs and improve customer satisfaction.
What are we looking for?
- 7 - 10 years' experience within similar capacity
- Telecommunication or ICT experience
- Must have strong communication abilities to lead a group of sales professionals to reach all organizational objectives in a timely manner.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Able to multitask effectively on a variety of sales projects.
- Analytical and strong attention to detail.
- Able to work well alone or within a team setting
- Have technical knowledge of broadband design, cabling and construction services
- Acquisitions and management of new sales
- Maximum delivery on current agreements
- Development and execution on new customers agreements
- Works with sales management on the overall strategic sales plans
- Conduct business planning process to measure performance
- Provide strategic sales planning, forecasting at regular intervals, analyzing all sales, and modify them to make them more efficient without sacrificing effectiveness and quality
- Work with managers to increase productivity and facilitate sales by educating others on their company offerings
- To actively engage in new business development and marketing programs leveraging the most appropriate acquisition strategy
If you have recent experience working in Executive roles and have the drive to succeed, APPLY NOW via the link on this page or contact Samantha van der Merwe on +64 9 869 6253 for more information.