This role is crucial to the day-to-day repair processes and challenges, and ensures we provide the best possible customer experience to all our clients through fast repair turn-around times, regular and adequate communications to customers and management level reporting identifying areas of improvement.
If you are an experienced individual with a passion for customer service eye and a big interest is customer service management, then this position is for you.
What are the responsibilities and duties?
- Evaluate and develop the service repair network ensuring KPIs and customer service standards are always exceeded.
- Maintain and achieve full regional service coverage to ensure quality repair in a timely manner.
- Regular communications with State sales team and provide appropriate solutions to support sales targets.
- Complete regular site visits with Service Partners and Retail Partners.
- Identify and bring in potential service centres to join repair network.
- Work with credit/finance department to ensure authorised service centre partners can always purchase parts and are always reimbursed on time.
- Evaluate customer feedback from survey mechanisms and address wherever necessary.
- Work with other internal departments on all training and coaching needs of service centres.
- Work with customer escalations and call centre team to address any complaints and provide solutions.
- Complete all reports on service network performance on regular basis.
- Regular travel to head office and other state is part of the role.
- Atleast 3 years of proven customer service management experience
- Consumer electronics industry is a needed.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Stakeholder management is a must.
- Atleast intermediate experience with MS Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong technical background with consumer electronic products
- Sound understanding of repair processes, Consumer Law, NPS, management style reporting.
- Already established relationships with service centres in your region.
- Highly motivated, positive, able to adapt to changes, can handle high pressure environment and able to meet deadlines.
- A genuine passion to deliver premium customer service.