Our client is one of Australia's leading engineering contractors, operating internationally, providing contraction, rail, building and tunnelling services. They are now seeking an exceptional Stakeholder Engagement Advisor to work on a new iconic Melbourne Infrastructure project in Melbourne CBD.
The Communications and Engagement Advisor will develop and implement communications and stakeholder engagement strategies as well as ensuring all activities are delivered in accordance within specified frameworks.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Work closely with the construction team to identify potential stakeholder impacts
- Day to day management of stakeholder and community issues associated with the project
- Development of meeting schedules and procedures to keep stakeholders informed of project progress
- Provide ongoing support to the Community Relations Manage
- Engage with key stakeholders and community to ensure clarity and understanding of their expectations and priorities
- Manage and record stakeholder enquiries
- Experience in a similar role
- An appropriate tertiary qualification (in communications, public relations or related fields), industry or other relevant experience.
- Experience in the Construction industry is highly regarded
- Experience with Consultation Manager software
- IAP2 certification desirable
You will get to be part of a progressive and respected international organisation at an exciting time with the opportunity to work on an iconic Melbourne Infrastructure project and be part of their journey. This company offers great career development and offers a generous rate of pay.
If this sounds like you don't hesitate and APPLY now. Call Isabella on (03) 9098 7434 for further information