Our Client is a large manufacture and distributor of coffee and coffee machines with an after sale service. They have multiple arms under their overarching business and they are most importantly proud of the quality of their products.
Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor, your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Parts interpretation & investigation for internal & external clients
- Parts replenishment for the internal technicians.
- Give assistance to & support technicians both internal and external.
- Spare parts investigation, quoting & sales
- Update & input data into companies WHMS.
- Addressed day to day concerns and general process improvement
- Prepare and participate in stock take
- Documentation re-organising of spare parts department
- Assist other internal departments
To be successful in this role you will possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Minimum two years' experience in a similar role
- JDE computer system experience would be advantageous
- Quick learner so you can understand the speciality
- Proactive and able to think "outside the box' for problem solving opportunities
- Proven ability to establish your own priorities, meet deadlines and multi-task
This opportunity is temporary with the opportunity for the successful candidate to be progressed into the role long term depending on the business structures. If you would like to have a confidential chat or discuss the further, please contact Lyndsay Farlow.