Our client is an international information technology manufacturer. Having been in operation for over a 100 years, they now have a footprint in over a 100 countries, employing over 5,000 people. This innovative company is constantly growing and as a result they have a need for a Solution Consultant (OMCS/ATMS) to join their high performing team in Melbourne.
Reporting into the Vice President, Solution Consulting APAC, you will be responsible for supporting the sales team in developing a solution for their clients, in conjunction with their design and implementation teams.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Support the sales team in delivering technical solutions to prospective clients
- Liaise with global solutions management in USA & Europe in the design phase of the project
- Conduct market research to help build this organisation's overall strategy
- Provide technical support to the bid team and assist in the hand over to the implementation team
- Analyse prospective client's needs and assist in designing the solution to their needs.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A Bachelor's degree (ENGINEERING DISCIPLINE)
- Previous experience in a pre-sales role in the ITS industry
- Previous experience with SCADA systems and electrical systems such as CCTV and traffic signalling
- A strong knowledge of DB technology and architecture
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to present to prospective employers
- A very competitive salary
- The opportunity to join a global market leader
- Great career progression opportunity
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Herman Benade on 03 9098 7421