An opportunity for a Social Media Content & Community Manager responsible for fostering one of Australia's best social communities by developing and executing conversation worthy ideas and campaigns.
- Helping to develop and execute social media activities and generating social media ideas to ensure company is seen as an innovator in the social media industry
- Increasing company engagement across social media platforms
- Providing support in strategic decisions
- Daily social media monitoring to identify trends and opportunities for social content
- Recommendations regarding paid media tactics, audience targeting and re-targeting strategies
- Ensuring legal compliance of content that goes live on social media channels
- Degree in marketing, journalism or communications
- Social media experience including management of an ongoing content calendar, strategy and ideation plus reporting and insights
- Worked in a marketing or communications agency or fast paced in-house social media role
- Ability to demonstrate considerable knowledge of the latest trends and best practice in social media
- Creative thinking and a customer-centric focus
If this sounds like the role for you, don't miss out! Click APPLY now!