As a Social Media Manager, your role is about 2 main outcomes:
- Helping to develop and execute social media strategies and tactics while generating ideas to ensure Samsung is seen as an innovator in the social media industry; and
- Increasing Samsung's engagement across social media platforms and providing support in strategic decisions. This can be achieved through analytic tools and sales data to drive the development and execution of the social media activities.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about social media and enjoys working in a dynamic environment.
What does the role include?
- Support the development and execution of Samsung's overarching social media strategy to deliver business results and ensure Samsung is an innovator and leader in the industry.
- Provide strategic counsel regarding paid media tactics, audience targeting and re-targeting strategies and work collaboratively with brand and product marketing managers to deliver social media objectives.
- Develop social campaign strategies that create, increase and maximise the use of first- and second-party audience data.
- Contribute to and develop social media briefs as well as support the engagement and management of agency partners.
- Lead the implementation of social media campaigns including overseeing other social media team members and agency partners.
- Provide guidance regarding social media content to ensure creative adheres to brand guidelines and meets quality and creative requirements.
- Report on and analyse data from social channels to determine business impact and to enable ongoing optimisation including targeting and media buying.
- Develop and maintain social media best practices including playbooks and benchmarks to help achieve KPIs and to continuously maximise ROI on social platforms.
- Effectively build and manage measurement studies across multiple campaigns and platforms.
- Where needed, develop content from Samsung events and activations for use across social channels.
- Support work with Samsung influencer activities, where required, to help meet business objectives.
- Maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders to support business decisions and development of campaign plans.
- Support relationships with social media network partners to stay abreast of first to market beta advertising opportunities and analytic tools.
- Provide counsel on PR and partner events to optimise activity for Samsung's social platforms including content, sharing and integration of influencers and reaching target audiences.
- Collaborate with and assist other Samsung social media teams (within the region and globally) to leverage new content, campaigns, tools, initiatives and activities to drive social media engagement.
- Support the community management and customer service team by providing counsel and advice where required.
- Demonstrate leadership by providing mentoring and training junior team members where possible.
- General finance duties including raising purchase orders, product orders using Samsung processes invoicing and working within agreed budgets.
- Ensure legal compliance of content that goes live on social media channels.
- Ensure campaigns and activities are delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensure campaign reporting as well as data and insights are shared with broader business in a timely and effective manner.
What experience are we looking for?
- Minimum three years in social media experience preferably in a technology related industry.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic social media campaigns.
- A deep understanding of social media metrics, trends and social products.
- Project management and budget management skills.
- Use of quantitative data to inform social strategies and a demonstrated ability to understand insights and data.
- Knowledge of digital marketing including SEM, Programmatic and CRM and its integration with social.
- Knowledge of traditional marketing practices.
- Content creation including developing ideas, planning and overall execution.
- Influencer and / or talent management.
- Leading and managing social media specific partnerships.
- Community management.
- Analytical skills and understands how to transform analytics into actionable measures.
- Proven project management skills from ideation to measurement.
What skills would be make you the ideal candidate?
- Media buying and planning, proficiency using Facebook Business Manager.
- Facebook Ad Manager experience including campaign implementation, audience creation and analytical operation.
- Google Ads experience including campaign implementation, audience creation and analytical operation.
- Knowledge of Twitter, LinkedIn & Snapchat Ads, including campaign implementation and analytical operation.
- Knowledge of Pixel and SDK implementation.
- Knowledge of website UX design and management.
- MS Office (Word & Excel).
- Experience using Sprinklr and Brand networks, will be highly preferred however not mandatory.
What type of person are you?
- Strong written, verbal communication and influence skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Enthusiastic and engaging with energy and motivation.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, cross-functional teams and agencies.
- Ability to stay focused in a fast paced environment.
- A passion for technology and digital marketing.
- Creative agility - innovative thinker and flexibility to change course if required to achieve desired results.
- High attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any social media enthusiast and someone who is looking for a challenge.
If you are interested to know or if you are who we are looking for, please call Manish Jhowry on 0447710791 or email on email@example.com. Thank you.