A well-renowned, a leading construction company in Melbourne's inner-city suburbs, is seeking an experienced Social Inclusion Advisor to join the team immediately until June 2018 with the possibility of extension. Please note that this role is covering maternity leave, thus applicant's must be available to start work ASAP. You will be responsible for providing high-level support, thus previous experience in a similar position is paramount.
This is a unique position within a leading company for someone who wants to create opportunities for candidates and promote a diverse workforce and for those who want an opportunity to make a real difference.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry specialists
- Support and manage disadvantaged candidates in recruitment process and monitoring commencement on site as required
- Work with the Training Coordinator to prepare training plans to ensure competencies and completions in in accordance
- Analyse supply opportunities and assist Commercial Manager in seeking opportunities with social benefit suppliers
- Assist in engaging with socially disadvantaged people and benefit suppliers
- Assist Commercial Manager in evaluating social benefit suppliers that have potential to meet project needs
- Monitor workers and provide support as necessary
- Maintain records and reports as required
What Are We Looking For
- Demonstrated experience in similar responsibilities
- Exposure to working in a fast-paced, multi-faceted organisation
- Exposure in HR, Social impact or equivalent
- Confidence in liaising with stakeholders
- 4 years in community services, HR or related function
If you are immediately available and have a relevant background, apply today! For any further questions please call Isabella Boyer on 03 9098 7434.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Isabella Boyer on 03 9098 7434