Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for renewing and acquiring small business customers (SME's) and supporting the digital sales channel.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Deliver profitable MWh growth through retention of existing SME customers and acquiring new customers by working in line with strategic direction
- Retain customers wishing to cancel sales to ensure continuity of business
- Support customer enquiries and leads that are generated through the digital sales channel
- Provide competitive and pricing feedback for every sales transaction
- Execute outbound sales campaigns
- Prepare correspondence in relation to customer enquiries via emails and customer agreement
To be successful, you will need to have:
- Extensive B2B Sales experience within the Energy Industry is desired however, B2C sales experience will be acceptable
- Proven ability in closing sales
- Strong written and communication skills, presentation communication skills
- Experience in relationship building and negotiating
- Demonstrate ability to engage with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated knowledge in energy and related industries
- Working within a dynamic and supportive team
- A open and modern office environment
- Exposure to different channels within the business energy industry.
If are driven and would like to expand your knowledge and experience within the Business Energy industry, please contact Bettina on (03) 9098 7428 or click to apply.