The company is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. To ensure that they continue to maintain and build on their success, they are currently seeking a Service Regulatory Affairs Officer responsible for new and existing products.
- Creating and managing compliance and regulatory affairs applications for products
- Maintaining register of compliance documents for Regulatory Affairs team
- Lodging factory chargeback claims for compliance activities
- Cataloguing labels, forms, reports and feedback information to HQ regarding product registrations
- Organising and assessing product compliance and performance testing through laboratories
- Maintaining constructive relationships between test labs and HQ product development
- Minimum 2 years administrative or analyst skills
- At least 6 months experience with data administration
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Laboratory experience and report reading is desired but not mandatory
- Strong communication skills
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not delay your application or call Shelley Duong on 02 8270 9768 for a further conversation.