As the organisation continues to grow, an opportunity has become available for a Service Project Manager.
What are the duties and responsibilities?
- Plan and implement projects
- Define project scope, objectives and deliverables - initiate project with clear objectives and expected deliverables
- Assist to develop business case and obtain approvals
- Define task and required resource
- Define roles and responsibilities of Project team
- Contract management - manage contract negotiations with third parties and ensure project scope, objectives and deliverables are clearly stated.
- Develop and track agreed project plan and stage plans
- Create schedule and project timeline
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Establish project tracking system (apply Project Management methodologies)
- Track project deliverables
- Manage project administration
- Implement and manage change to meet project scope
- Manage project risks and initiate actions to manage risks
- Coordinate internal resource and external parties/vendor for project execution
- Other duties as required and instructed by management
What are the experience and skills we are looking for?
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the corporate project management environment.
- Prince 2/ PMP/Agile Project management certification or equivalent experience.
- Advance proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, MS Project.
- Project Management skills across cross functional teams.
- Industry/Technology experience and interest are an advantage.
- Agency/Vendor management would be an asset.
- Track record in and high degree of implementation is a must.
- Proven successful experience at developing efficient work plans for complex projects involving many groups and effectively implementing and coordinating these plans.
- Experience with implementing or developing tools and processes in executing projects.
- Track record in constructive confrontation and conflict management.
What personal attribute would make you a strong applicant?
- Strong communication skills
- Contract Negotiation skills
- Organisation skills and aligning members of a large team
- Eye for detail
- A positive, pro-active approach to work
- Team oriented, with the ability to build and motivate effective teams
- Ability to focus and complete execution in a fast moving and fluid environment
- Passion for technology
- Being a self-starter
- Quick thinker - ability to "think on your feet'
- Able to build rapport with everyone and manage stakeholder
- Ability to work independently and take action to achieve position goals and objectives
If you are looking for a challenge and a world-class company, this role is great for you. Hit the apply button or contact Manish Jhowry on 0447710791 for more details.