This Australian owned and operated company is based in Western Sydney, this leading innovative machinery company supply capital equipment and services to customers nationally.
Provide day to day operational leadership and direction to support the field services team. You will oversee planned and scheduled work and ensure quality, productivity and cost accountability objectives are met.
- Manage and support the day to day operations of the field services teams located in the Northern region, including NSW, QLD, ACT and NT.
- Effectively manage and support the remote team to provide machine installation, commissioning and train operators.
- Work closely with the dispatch team to effectively plan, schedule and monitor the work and utilisation of resources.
- Develop the performance of the team, through performance reviews, training, and ensuring certification, licencing and skills maintenance is being maintained.
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve existing processes and processes and implement change when required.
- Liaise with key customers, account managers to provide advice and solutions for the customers to increase profitability
- Sound technical skills within Engineering, Electrical or related field. Degree, Diploma or trade qualification preferred not essential.
- Previous and experience and proven track record managing a team of technical field staff
- Demonstrated leadership and coaching skills and the ability to motivate and empower the team to reach organisational goals
- Strong communication skills with the ability to provide outstanding customer satisfaction and demonstrate previous experience in group presentations.
- This position will require some travel from state to state, you will need to hold a current and valid drivers licence and have the ability to travel regularly.
- Strategic and analytical skills and the ability to analyse the market and identify threats and opportunities that may have an impact to the business.
For a confidential discussion please contact Peta on 02 8270 9781