This Australian owned and operated company is based in Western Sydney, leading innovative machinery company supply capital equipment and services across the APAC region, with offices based in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Auckland.
Provide service and maintenance solutions, you will need to identify and qualify the client's requirements and provide appropriate support aligned with the technology. This position is located in Western Sydney and would require you to travel to clients sites around NSW.
- Provide application support for internal and external customers, assist with demonstrations, negotiation and closing sales
- Setup and run exhibitions, trade shows and open houses
- Manage the installation and modifications of new products to ensure efficient machine installation at the clients facility
- Provide technical support, including scheduled maintenance, repairs and troubleshooting onsite at our customers facility
- Work closely with service coordinator to ensure to schedule work and ensure that service reports are produced for all service work
- Communicate with international suppliers to obtain recommended and development of the best solutions for the customers
- Must have previous experience as a service engineer within an engineering environment
- Previous experience and knowledge within the lift industry would be advantage industry
- Must have Tertiary education in engineering
- Current and valid driver's licence
- Trade certificates and licences
- Experience working in an unsupervised or autonomous working environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Worked in a customer focused position previously
If you meet the above criteria apply via the link below.