Work with a multi-award winning employer of choice within the medical devices industry. Helping change and improve lives, this business care about their customers and patients and currently have a very exciting opportunity with a new addition to their business offering.
Working closely with the Technical Services Manager your role will include but not be limited to;
- Daily contact with customers via phone
- Coordination and confirmation of delivery of product with clients
- Organise emergency service delivery runs with couriers
- Book repairs and collection of Defibrillators from hospitals
- Ability to adapt study and part time work till 2020.
- Work with an industry expert and leading supplier to emergency services
- Build your career for the long term development within the Medical Devices industry
- Fast track yourself through the HR process by starting Temporary
To be considered for this role, candidates must be available long term for full time work, permanent residents and Australian citizens ONLY. Biomedical students, encouraged to apply. Interviews for this role commence ASAP so please apply today to be considered or contact Lyndsay Farlow directly for further information | 02 8270 9703