This Australian owned and operated industrial company based in Western Sydney are leading the market in their field. The company is currently experiencing significant growth and the team is growing quickly.
As the Service Scheduler you will be working closely with the Service Delivery Team. You will be responsible for planning, prioritising and scheduling service and maintenance work for approximately 12 technicians/engineers. This is a permanent position Monday to Friday 7:30am - 4pm.
- The planning, prioritising and scheduling of work on a daily basis
- Liaising with the Service Delivery Manager a field services supervisors to establish service requirements
- Communicate all service issues in a timely manner
- Allocation of call outs to meet customer expectations and service standards
- Liaise with clients and field technicians/ engineers to prioritise and schedule maintenance jobs
- Assist with the continued improvement of work practices and procedures
- Previous experience in a Service Coordinator/Scheduler position
- Exceptional Customer Service and analytical skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Must have the ability to multi task
- Adaptable and ability to meet changing demands
- Advanced Microsoft office and Excel skills
Please contact Peta at for a confidential discussion on 02 8270 9871