This Company is a large globally recognised provider of specialised medical products and prides themselves on highly efficient products, systems and procedures. They have a high-performance culture and look to employ dedicated and hard-working individuals who can reach their potential with the business. In return, you will enjoy an excellent work environment and supportive culture, with opportunities to develop within the global group.
As a Service Coordinator you will coordinate the sourcing, dispatch, delivery and billing of medical equipment. You will be working closely with internal Sales, Marketing, Finance, Technical Services and Operations groups as well as external suppliers. You will also be responsible for service, inbound freight and inventory management.
Your key responsibilities:
- First point of contact for NZ Tech Services and related queries
- Book incoming repairs
- Receipting incoming parts and arranging the distribution of them when required in the field
- Following up with customers to obtain Purchase Orders for jobs that have been quoted for repair
- Management of the NZ Loans email through Service Max
- Shipping loans to customers and receipting them back in when received
- Testing of returned loan items to ensure are okay to be sent back out
- Following documented internal procedures to repair equipment in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner
- Conduct Quality Inspection Procedures for all repaired equipment in accordance with detailed work instructions
- Meet weekly individual targets measured by volume of repairs and other work undertaken
We are looking for a person who will thrive working in a high-performance culture. You will have experience working in a similar role and be confident to take the next step to take on higher responsibilities.
- Self-confidence and accountability
- Strong attention to detail and ability to update large data
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint and Access
- Ability to learn new computer systems
You will have knowledge of and understanding of Supply Chain concepts, experience within medical devices would be an added bonus
You will enjoy working with high achievers like you who are proud to represent a global leader who make a difference. Don't miss this chance to get a foot in the door of an industry leader and employer of choice.
A fantastic opportunity to join a successful global company whose products and services enhance people's lives every day! This is a company that truly invests in their staff, always promoting personal development and cross-skilling opportunities. You also get to play with some pretty cool technology and equipment!
- Varied hands on role
- $55k - $65k
- Career development opportunities with a global fortune 500 company