A full time permanent opportunity has opened up to represent one of New Zealand's leading specialist healthcare providers who have been in operation for more than 20 years.
You will be responsible for managing and booking support workers to match the needs of clients in a timely manner. You will be liaising daily with both clients and support workers - An exceptional standard of customer service is key to the success in this role.
- Inbound environment, taking a large volume of calls and responding to queries
- Provide a high level of both written and verbal communications
- Maintain and establish meaningful internal and external connections
- Utilise your strong coordination skills to ensure efficiency and increase productivity
- Base salary 50k - 55k + benefits
- Future career progression opportunities
- Work in modern centrally located offices, with a view!
- Excellent supportive company culture
- Previous experience in a fast paced, high volume call centre is essential (or possess a healthcare qualification)
- Confident communication skills and ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Enthusiasm to assist with additional duties as necessary
- Strong problem-solving skills and time management
- A real 'people person' who wants a career in healthcare
You must either be an NZ/AU citizen or hold Permanent Residency to apply
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Jake Bunyan on +64 9 869 6250 or email@example.com