This longstanding not for profit organisation employs thousands of people nationally and pride themselves on being an 'Employer of Choice'. As one of the largest national health and aged care providers they provide a broad range of services to Australia's aged care population.
Working within the customer service team you duties will include:
- Schudeling services for clients
- Updating databases
- Liasing with customers and clients
- Assigning case managers to clients
- Assigning the greater team when required.
- You must have previous experience working within a similar role in the aged care industry.
- Experience using Procura System is esstential
- Excellent communication skills
- Immediate Start
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work with a leading organisation. This role is a initial committment for 3 months commecing ASAP - do not delay your application. Please contact Kaajal on 02 8270 9798 for further information.