Senior Management Accounting role with an ASX listed company, growing through gaining market share and acquisition.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Reporting, budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Providing support for multiple key business units
- Review monthly results and balance sheet figures
- Provide analysis and commentary of monthly results to Business Managers
- Support Business Managers in interpretation of financial results
- Analysis and financial modelling to support cost reduction initiatives
- Assist with long term forecasting
To be successful in this role you will be CA/CPA qualified with strong Management Accounting experience within a large, complex environment. ASX listed company exposure will be highly advantageous. You would describe yourself as being proactive and commercially minded with strong technical abilities. You will require confidence in dealing across the Business Units and providing advice to non financial managers.
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.