We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Quality Assurance/ Regulatory Affairs Associate to join our client, based on the Northern Beaches of Sydney. The company is an Australian owned pharmaceutical company highly focused on health and fitness.
Are you a highly motivated and results driven Quality Assurance/ regulatory Affairs professional looking for your next career move. This is the role for you, with an on-site gym, car parking and barista for all employees, this company put their people first.
Our proven experience and skills should include:
- Degree qualified in a science related field
- Documentation and product review experience
- Create OTC product dossiers
- Reviewing current registration details for range of OTC products
- Proven project management experience
- Ability to manage change and continuous improvement
- Liaise with TGA
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic location on the Northern Beaches of Sydney
- On-site gym available 7 days a week, including classes
- Company supplied barista, order your morning coffee from your desk
- Family friendly environment, including family BBQ, fairs and fun days
Sound like the dream job for you apply today and you might be ordering your coffee form your new desk very soon.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Peta Seaman on 02 8270 9781 or firstname.lastname@example.org