- Draft business rules for the Operations team. This includes compliance matters and contract drafting. This will require liaising with internal stakeholders.
- Review of the current process maps for the Operations team in line with the release of the Provider Performance Framework and review and update where necessary.
- Work with the reporting team to gather statistical data around provider's performance with the intention to align them with the PPF. Provide reports of data to the Manager.
- Review of historical contracts against the PPF for enforceability. Provide a report outlining what provider's contracts are not currently enforceable against the PPF.
- Prepare a work plan and implementation plan to transition the provider's contracts not enforceable under the PPF to new agreements.
- Prepare an implementation plan and work plan to transition all providers to one contract per portfolio.
- Sample compliance checks on Provider operational reporting on completion to verify teams work.
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Previous project based experience with strong writing skills.
- Knowledge of TRIM/RM8 would be highly desired.
- Strong work ethic with great stakeholder management skills.
This is an Aboriginal/ Torres Strait Islander identified position which is a genuine occupational qualification and is authorised under section 14(d) of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977