This growing organisation provides innovative solutions over a range of industry sectors. Their expertise and commitment to providing a professional, customised service has seen them step up to manage high profile projects across the country. This ambitious company prides itself on anticipating opportunity and realising potential for development and this has led them to different regions across the country and they are making their mark on those areas.
This role will see you overseeing a range of projects from small to large. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to: -
- Managing projects to high quality levels within the financial means
- Scheduling and conducting review meetings, following up on progress, construction and coordination
- Developing and implementing project disciplines, systems and procedures
- Ensuring all construction is compliant with current codes and regulations
- Developing project plans, reporting, budget management and project scheduling
- Consulting, negotiating and liaising with relevant stakeholders
- Leading construction teams through the project and handover
- Anticipating the client needs and taking their concept designs through to project delivery
- Ensuring all project decisions are meeting the requirements in the initial approach, performance, budgets and quality standards
Join a growing team that is part of a successful consultancy leading the way in the property sector
- Career progression
- Car parking available
- $130k - $180K depending on experience
As a determined project manager you will be able to drive the team and company forward. You are a natural leader and can support and mentor the wider team. You will ideally possess relevant qualifications or industry experience managing high-profile projects. You will have effective time management skills and the ability to see your projects through to completion.
Additional requirements: -
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Previous experience in the construction industry
- Finacal management and report working
- Ability to take initiative
- Can build strong relationships
- A strong healthy and safety focus at all times
If this sounds like you and you are ready to join a leading consultancy APPLY NOW or contact Samantha McCall for more information on +64 9 869 6252.