This global retailer is a leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of high-quality products. Due to a promotion, there is now the need for a Senior PR Manager to manage the day to day PR programs for their individual brands and the organisation as a whole.
Reporting to the APAC PR Director, you will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day management of the PR agencies and ensure PR calendar is rolled out to meet KPIs
- Event management including store openings, brand launches, and media events
- Develop strong relationships with relevant media contacts and influencers
- Liaise with global teams to localise PR content
- Monitor PR budget to ensure correct allocation and use of spend
Skills & Experience
- Previous B2C PR experience from the fashion, beauty, entertainment (or similar) industries
- Agency and client-side experience preferred
- Degree qualified within communications, marketing or similar
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- The ability to build (if not existing) industry and media relationships
- A friendly and approachable manner, with a strong work ethic
Grow your strategic skillset and develop working relationships in Australia and globally. With onsite parking, enjoy a role close to home, a 15% performance-based bonus (which was given in 2017 & 2018), and a $1500 product allowance.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.