people2people are working closely with the NSW Government who are seeking a Senior Policy Manager to start immediately on a 1 month assignment located in North Sydney.
In this role you will manage policy and program development, review and evaluation of projects for the department.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide strategic advice to principal stakeholders on policy cycle.
- Prepare, provide and interpret high quality reports, briefs, and policy and discussion papers.
- Lead and participate in quantitative and qualitative research to address policy issues and development.
- Analyse cost-benefit and impact assessment on policy outcomes
- Collaborate, consult and communicate with key stakeholders to ensure achievement of department objectives.
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Previous experience in Senior Policy Management
- Previous experience in policy and program development and implementation
- Superior stakeholder engagement
- Superior time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Ellen Panayi on 8270 9796 for a confidential discussion