People2people have partnered with a highly regarded government department that believe in finding the right balance for both the community and corporate companies in QLD. They are continuously evolving and improving their processes and procedures to help drive a smoother process and better outcome for all involved.
This critical position will see you partnering and coaching managers across the business on a variety of people related matters and helping them to gain maximum team performance. Your duties will include in contributing, developing & implementing HR & IR strategies, workforce planning initiatives, participate & negotiation in enterprise bargaining agreements coupled with the day to day transactional HR functions.
- Tertiary qualification in HR / Psychology coupled with relevant HR generalist experience
- Hay job evaluation methodology accreditation would be highly advantageous
- Experience in workforce planning, recruitment, employment and industrial relations and organisational development essential.
- Experience and ability in conducting workplace investigations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- 12-month contract
- Small supportive team environment
- Work with a diverse range of levels in the business
- Be involved in contributing and developing strategy for the business
- Drive culture, productivity and efficiency