An organisation that is an instantly recognisable market leader in Mining Services. They are renowned for their innovation and technologies that transform the safety and sustainability of its industry. They are distinguished by their commitment to their people and impressive list of large established operations, and as a result are in an exciting period of change and growth.
About the Role
You will be joining a large, supportive and close knit Payroll team. Reporting to the Payroll Manager and Supervisor, a day in the role will see you responsible for;
- End to end payroll processing for a large number of employees across multiple awards
- Award and EBA agreements interpretation
- Payrolls on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis
- Employee expense reimbursements
- Preparation of superannuation, payroll tax, PAYG
- Reconciling and assisting in month end Payroll reporting and balancing
- Assisting payroll questions and queries
You will be a team player, eager to learn and able to remain positive under pressure and high volume payroll. You will have strong end to end payroll experience and have demonstrated skills in;
- Experience in a stand-alone payroll
- Strong understanding of payroll legislation
- Ability to interpret Awards and EA's
- A strong attention to detail
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Professional approach
- Available at short notice
Contribute your first class skills and experience to a family like team and reputable organisation. You will be provided ongoing support and development and a career with a leader in its field. You will enjoy luxe, corporate offices in a perfect CBD location, commencing ASAP for a secure 6 month fixed term contract.
Don't miss out and APPLY NOW for immediate consideration or contact Hayley or Rachel for further details on 07 3118 0125.