People2people are partnering with a professional services firm in the heart of Brisbane's CBD. We are seeking a proficient and experienced Payroll Officer to join a large and friendly team on a permanent basis.
A highly professional services organisation, this company is market leader in their chosen field, they pride themselves on their inclusive and collaborative culture, and providing development opportunities, workplace flexibility, wellness and social programs. This is a great opportunity for an experienced payroll officer to enhance their career.
This role will see you responsible for end-to-end payroll across multiple awards and enterprise agreements. The duties and responsibilities of the role will include;
- End to end payroll processing
- Setting up new starters, terminations, and redundancies
- Processing Payroll tax, PAYG and Superannuation
- Maintaining employee information in system
- Award and EA interpretation
- Reconciling payroll related GL accounts
- Preparing month end reports
- Customer service for payroll queries
- Payroll projects and continuous improvements
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a similar position in professional services. Demonstrating a minimum of 5 years payroll experience working across multiple awards, you will enjoy dealing with a broad range of people and providing a high level of customer service to all payroll queries. A focus on process improvements, strong attention to detail and a willingness to work as part of the team are essential. Previous experience with a large payroll system is advantageous.
What's on Offer?
- Permanent Opportunity
- Up to $90k package
- Brisbane CBD Location
- Great team culture
- Professional development opportunities