This instantly recognisable brand, who are currently experiencing rapid growth through acquisition have a rare opportunity for a dedicated, motivated and energetic Payroll professional to join their team on a permanent basis. A genuine 'Employer of Choice' who recognise and reward employee contributions and offer an inclusive and diverse culture have a rare opportunity for an experienced, Senior Payroll Officer to join their team.
About the Role:
- Coordinating the Payroll within a high-volume environment
- Calculating annual, personal and long service leave
- Processing Superannuation, WorkCover, PAYG and Payroll Tax
- Month end and year end financial reporting and reconciliations
- Strong ability to interpret Awards and Enterprise Bargaining Agreements
- Identify and streamline process improvements to improve efficiency
- Assist with the resolution of complex payroll enquiries
To be successful for this role you will be a highly skilled Payroll Officer. Previous experience in a complex, multisite and high-volume environment is essential for this role. You will pride yourself on your stakeholder engagement and ability to communicate at all levels. Ideally you will have previous experience with a large Payroll and time and attendance system and intermediate Excel skills.
What's on Offer?
- Permanent Opportunity
- $70-80k + Super
- Fun, fast-paced, energetic and entrepreneurial culture
- Career development opportunities
- Extra benefits
- Close to home, street parking available