A highly professional firm in the heart of the CBD is in need of an experienced Payroll Officer to join their friendly team. The organisation offers an extensive induction program along with great benefits. Considered one of the best legal employers globally, this top-tier firm provide ongoing professional development and training.
This role will see you responsible for end-to-end payroll processing of approximately 1500 employees across multiple awards. The duties and responsibilities of the role will include;
- End to end payroll processing
- Setting up new starters, calculating leave entitlements, superannuation, WorkCover, PAYG and terminations
- Award and EA interpretation
- Month end payroll reporting
- Customer service for payroll queries
- Ad hoc projects as required
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a similar position in professional services. Demonstrating a minimum of 5 years payroll experience working across multiple awards, you will enjoy dealing with a broad range of people and providing a high level of customer service as the first point of contact for payroll queries. A focus on process improvements, strong attention to detail and a willingness to work as part of the team are essential. Previous experience with a large payroll system is advantageous.
What's on Offer?
- Permanent Opportunity
- Up to $80k package
- Brisbane CBD Location
- Great team culture
- Professional development opportunities