An opportunity is available for an experienced Patent Assistant to join the team on a 12-month parental leave contract. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing complex case related administration;
- Working with a database and template system (including Inprotech);
- Data entry;
- Proof reading;
- Managing attorney reminders; and
- Drafting correspondence.
To be successful for this position you will have IP or Patent experience. In addition to this you have:
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to show initiative and work autonomously; and
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and ideally Inprotech.
If this sounds like you, please apply following the appropriate link or give Krystal a call on (03) 9098 7429.