A national Funds Manager and Lender located in the heart of the CBD are seeking a senior level Paralegal to join their growing team.
This boutique practice pride themselves on delivering a high level of expertise and service in their industry to both broker and investor clients.
As a Paralegal in pre-litigation mortgage recoveries, your main duties will include (but are not limited to):
- File and data management for loans post-settlement
- Issuing correspondence and notices as appropriate
- Data management
- Liaising with customers throughout the process
- Monthly reporting and maintaining spreadsheets
- Ensure all compliance is met with all accounts
- Liaising with external parties (e.g. solicitors) and ensuring all communications are filed and updated accordingly
- Administration tasks as and when required to support the team and external stakeholders
The successful candidate will:
- Possess pre-litigation mortgage recovery experience in a similar role
- Ability to efficiently problem solve on the go, and present quick and workable solutions within a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Strong communicator and confident phone manner
- Ability to work autonomously in a busy office environment
- Be highly organised with strong attention to detail
You will have the opportunity to work for a national practice that is in an exciting chapter of growth. You will be working in the heart of the CBD and be amongst a high performing and fast-paced team.
This is a full time, permanent position and the salary on offer is up to $85,000 + Super.
If you have the required experience and seeking your next challenge, please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please call Aimee Burton at people2people on (03) 9098 7433 for more information.