people2people have partnered with a passionate NFP whose focus is to assist create positive outcomes for new community members by providing them with pathways and options. Driven by their values, they are looking to bring on board a new pivotal team member to help drive outcomes and develop strong stakeholder relationships and networks.
Reporting to the Executive Manager you be overseeing several employment projects while developing and driving strategic plans / programs that supports employment outcomes for their clients. Part of this role will see you fostering and building strong stakeholder networks while looking at the employment sector and seeking innovative ways to overcome current obstacles and challenges.
The selection criteria:
- Completed tertiary qualification in the field of employment, management, community development, human services or related disciplines coupled with a sound track record preferably within an employment / BD focused role.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills focusing on performance against complex contractual requirements & KPI's.
- Demonstrated skill in creating and implementing service delivery frameworks, policies, strategies and procedures against hard deliverables.
- High level of communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Work in a team that is focused on creating value to the community
- Passionate team that work together towards a common goal
- Strong value alignment across the board
- Opportunity to help develop and implement strategies
- Build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Track your value add!