The activities and responsibilities of these roles are outlined below.
Senior Manager Customer Strategy:
- Development of the approach to be taken for each fast rail project to ensure required deliverables are provided in line with project timelines
- Development of high level rail product strategy in collaboration with the project team and in line with the fast rail vision
- Development of research briefs in collaboration with the Insights and Metrics team for a service provider to undertake any bespoke research required
- Identify commonalities across fast rail projects and ensuring that unified recommendations are properly articulated across all or relevant rail projects where applicable
- Provide input into the development of the Multi-Criteria Assessment by way of providing input into the customer criteria to be used
- Keep the Director Customer Strategy & Experience updated on project progress and risks and providing progressive reassurance that the requirements of Customer Strategy & Technology teams are being met on the project
- Liaison with Customer Strategy & Technology teams and management of Customer Strategy Managers to ensure that their product and service visions are adequately reflected in the fast rail future state customer experience design and that their requirements are being captured
- Provide coaching, support and direction to Customer Strategy Managers
For more detail and information about the role or to have a confidential conversation please click directly on the apply button and we will touch base as soon as possible to discuss.