We are currently working with a leading mining services company whom is seeking an experienced Senior Management accountant to join their growing and successful business. They offer a wide range of services to clients across Australia and Indonesia and have a strong pipeline of projects.
About the role
This position reports to the Finance Manager, and will be responsible for the end to end management of accounting and reporting for projects in WA. You will work closely with business stakeholders including project managers and operations managers, ensuring projects are on track, cost analysis, variances, budgeting, forecasting, reporting
The successful candidate will be a dynamic, proactive individual who will take ownership in this newly created role and through support and providing financial insights will help the business achieve it's objectives. This role will also require short trips travelling to various sites on a regular basis.
The successful applicant must have:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Experience within mining services preferred
- Strong operational background and experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong analytical and reporting skills and experience
- Proactive approach to business delivery
- Strong communication capability - from low level to senior management
This is a highly rewarding position with an attractive remuneration package and career growth opportunities.
To apply please click the 'Apply' button below or for a confidential discussion about this role please contact Marinda Saunders on 0478 803 189