People2people have partnered with a leading legal firm who have a long standing history and a clear strategy for future growth. They focus on understanding their clients and their needs - committing to always providing superior service and this has led them to become a truly trusted advisor to a number of local and global organisations.
This role requires an individual who can provide high level, proactive business support to a number of senior staff within the business and bring with them a solid understanding of clients, markets and work streams. Taking on this challenge you will be responsible for practice and client management administration, overseeing and managing monthly complex billing, diary / travel arrangements coupled with involvement and follow up on business development and marketing activities.
The selection criteria:
- Previous experience in a senior Administration / Executive Assistant role within the legal profession or professional services.
- Computer literacy skills - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- High attention to detail and confidentiality coupled with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Work in a fast paced, busy and professional team environment
- Play a pivotal role in the practice teams
- Permanent full time position based in the CBD
- Potential for flexibility
- Global legal firm who is progressive
- ASAP start