Are you an experienced Legal Secretary with a Commercial Real Estate background? This boutique practice located in the heart of the CBD are specialist in their field. Providing a fist class service to a number of high profile clients.
This is an initial temporary role with a view to permanency supporting the Principal lawyer on large scale Commercial Real Estate matters. Your responsibilities will include:
- Diary and email management
- Preparing legal documents such as settlement figures, contracts, commercial/retail leases
- Property searches
- Typing letters
- Liaising with clients
- Ad Hoc administrative duties as required
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following:
- 5+ years' experience as a Legal Secretary with experience in Commercial Property
- Immediate availability
- Strong attention to detail
- Fast and accurate typing speed
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.