This boutique law firm are accredited specialists in personal injury matters. They have extensive experience in various types of claims such as Workers compensation, Public liability, CTP and MVA. This is an extremely rare opportunity for a senior PA/ Legal Secretary to join their busy Personal Injury Team. Within this team you will be exposed to high profile matters within both the public and private sectors.
Supporting the Principal, your duties will include:
* Extensive file and diary management
* Preparing and amending correspondence
* Preparing court documents
* Dictaphone typing
* Monthly billing and preparing reports
* Liaising with clients and professional at all levels
To be successful you must have:
* Proven experience as Legal Secretary within Plaintiff Personal Injury
* Advanced MS Word skills
* Fast and accurate typing speed of 65+ WPM
* Confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels
* Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
* Great organisational skills and a keen eye for detail
If you are looking for an involved role within a friendly and collaborative team environment, where you can expand and build your skills, this could be your ideal opportunity! Apply without delay.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.