With over 3000 legal professionals across globe, this rapidly growing leading law firm is seeking a talented legal secretary to join their Sydney office. This is a full time opportunity to start as soon as possible in their Insurance Litigation team.
In this position you will be working alongside a Partner and three Associates in a collaborative and high performing team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients at all levels
- Extensive diary and email management
- File and document management
- Expenses, timesheets and monthly billing
- Co-ordinating meetings
- Travel arrangements
- All other Secretarial duties as required
The successful candidate will have as a minimum:
- Have a minimum of 5 years' legal secretarial experience
- Have Intermediate to Advanced MS Word, Excel and typing skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Be professionally presented
- Be highly motivated and be adaptable and flexible.
If you are looking for a new challenge and a role that will advance your career, don't hesitate - send through your application today! Alternatively for a confidential discussion, call Nicola Sparkes today on 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.