Established more than 80 years ago, this successful mid-tier law firm have offices throughout Australia. The firm are committed to creating a friendly and inclusive team environment and place importance on providing their employees with ongoing training opportunities.
The firm are looking for an experienced Senior Legal Secretary to join their Insurance Litigation team. The firm's core hours are 8:45am - 5:15pm.
Supporting a Partner and team of Lawyers, your key responsibilities will be:
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Liaising with clients
- Preparing briefs for Counsel
- Extensive diary and email management
- Drafting letters and correspondence
- Processing end of month billing and entering time
- Preparing reports, documents and letters
- Managing files
- All other Secretarial duties as required
To be considered for an interview you must have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within defendant Insurance Litigation
- Ability to work as part of a team and thrive under pressure
- An adaptable and flexible nature, assisting the team where required
- Intermediate to advanced skills within Microsoft Office with a fast and accurate typing speed
If you think you are eligible for this excellent opportunity, please click apply. Or for further discussion please call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )