This is a prestigious international law firm who have a strong focus and network across Asia-Pacific, Europe and the Middle East. They are looking for a committed individual to join their high performing Dispute Resolution team. Combined with stunning offices, CBD location and excellent company benefits, this role could be the one for you.
As a driven individual your role will include a wide variety of duties.
Some key responsibilities:
- Preparing and drafting documents and correspondence
- Diary and email management
- Coordination appointments and assisting with set up of internal and external events
- Liaison with clients
- Process end of month billing
To be considered for this opportunity, you will require:
- A minimum of 2 years working as a Legal Personal Assistant
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills and confident communication
- Efficient skills with MS suite
Alternatively for a confidential discussion, contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.