This leading firm has decades of experience and is a key player in the Australian legal market. It has over 80+ staff and provides comprehensive legal services across a broad spectrum of practice areas. It is a key investor in people and is recognised as one of the most prolific supporters of pro bono services.
This is a full time permanent position with hours 8:30 am to 5 pm OR 9 am to 5:30 pm. Your role will be to support 2 Special Counsel, a Senior Associate and Solicitor working closely with government organisations including the Police Force and Department of Education.
Your duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- File Management (Printing, binding and archiving)
- Preparing court bundles
- Amending and formatting legal documents
- Liaising with clients
- All other administrative duties as required
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- 4+ years experience as a Legal Secretary within Litigation
- Professional presentation
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to multi task and meet strict deadlines
Apply today by clicking on the appropriate link on this page or alternatively for a confidential discussion, please call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.