A well-known international law firm that is reputable not only in Australia but across the globe are about to embark on an exciting chapter of growth in Melbourne and are therefore seeking Senior Secretaries to join their practice groups.
This prestigious top-tier law firm promote a flexible and diverse working environment and have an extremely low staff turnover.
You will be genuinely valued and will be provided with various benefits which include:
- Regular team events including lunches, dinners and drinks
- Health insurance discounts
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly catered firm wide drinks
- Casual dress Fridays
- Sports teams
- Employment Assistance Program
- Charity events and fundraisers
- Comprehensive training
This role will be more complex and strategic than your traditional Secretary position and is particularly unique in this Melbourne market. Your role will be supporting a Partner and the wider team across the practice group. Your responsibilities will include extensive client liaison, communication across the team, involvement in senior leadership and lots of business development!
To be considered for these positions, you must have:
- A wealth of experience working as a Legal Secretary in established law firms in Melbourne
- Confidence to take on business development tasks and extensive client liaison
- Confident communication skills and be impeccably presented
- Highly organised and strong IT skill set
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page or contact Aimee Burton on 03 9098 7433