This highly regarded, national law firm are seeking a Senior Legal Secretary! In this role you will be genuinely appreciated for your efforts! Join this award winning firm who have offices throughout Australia!
In this role you will be supporting a Partner and the wider team within the IP team. Your responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Opening and closing files
- Extensive diary and travel management
- Travel arrangements
- Prepare and edit documents
- Liaising with clients
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a legal secretarial role
- Attention to detail
- Confident communication skills and be professionally presented
- Highly organised
- High energy and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alice Rettie on 02 8270 9770.