With office across the globe, this leading law firm are highly successful and focused on providing their clients with stand-out service. Located in prestigious offices with spectacular views, this firm foster an environment that rewards their employees for their hard work and promote a healthy work/life balance. There are regular social events and various opportunities to assist staff in reaching their career goals.
An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced Legal Secretary to join The Disputes Team. This is a 12 month contract supporting a high performing Partner.
You will be responsible for:
- Opening and closing files
- Assist with drafting documents
- Managing correspondence
- Arranging appointments and travel
- Diary management
- Producing reports
- 5 years experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Great organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Client focused
- Ability to work autonomously
We are looking for an experienced candidate to join this leading firm. If you think you are suitable and this role is for you, click apply today. Alternatively call Shaun Hunter at people2people on 0282709778