Recognised for their expertise and professional service, you will be given the opportunity to utilise your extensive Legal Secretarial skills within this friendly team environment. This successful, specialist CBD law firm offers a great work life balance in a social and dynamic work culture.
Do you enjoy a busy and fast paced role? This would be a great next step in your career with extensive involvement in the day-to-day management of files.
Supporting a busy Lawyer in their Plaintiff MVA Group, your key responsibilities will include:
- High file and Document Management
- Extensive Client Liaison
- Diary Management
- Monthly Billing
- Co-ordinating meetings
- Travel arrangements
- Other general ad hoc administrative tasks
To be successful in this position you must have:
- At least 3+ years Legal Secretarial experience
- Ability to support management of files
- Have confidence to liaise with people at all levels
- Maintain strong working relationships
- Demonstrate initiative enthusiasm and take pride in you work