This national law firm are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their busy practice in Perth CBD. This is a 2-month temporary assignment with the possibility to become permanent.
They maintain an excellent reputation in the market and foster a close-knit, family feel in the office.
Working alongside another, your role will be crucial in ensuring the Perth office runs smoothly. You will help a team of Partners & Lawyers with their secretarial support requirements.
As part of this busy practice, your responsibilities will include:
- EA duties such as managing diaries, scheduling appointments etc.
- Processing monthly billing
- Preparing court documents and correspondence
- Liaising with the firm's national offices
- Providing adhoc administrative support where required to help the office run smoothly
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- Previous experience working as a Legal Assistant / Legal Secretary in Insurance Litigation
- Experience using Aderant
- Proven experience supporting multiple fee earners at a time, in a fast-paced environment
Click the appropriate link on this page or for a confidential discussion - please call Kim Padmore at people2people on 08 6160 6201.