This award winning international law firm have a reputation for their ongoing success. They are now seeking an experienced Senior Legal PA to support their Transactional Services team. You will be supporting multiple Partners and other legal operatives in all areas.
This is a fast paced Legal PA role, which will see the successful candidate providing proactive and pre-emptive assistance to help the Partner's practice run smoothly.
This role will see you:
- Managing diaries and appointments
- Coordinating all travel bookings
- Process monthly billing
- Preparing and formatting corporate documents and contracts with the use of track changes and mark-ups
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Experience working as a Legal Assistant/Legal PA
- Experience in Corporate
- Oil & gas, infrastructure, construction or energy sector experience is advantageous but not essential
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Word skills
What's in it for you?
- Based in the heart of Perth's CBD in stunning offices
- Be part of a growing team
- Regular social events
- Excellent amenities
- Opportunity for career progression and extensive training and support
Are you an experienced Legal Assistant interested in this opportunity? Contact Kim Padmore at peopel2people today on 6160 6201.